SMS is increasingly becoming an essential part of an effective multi-channel marketing strategy that delivers consistent ROI.
Personal and Direct
Personalised bulk SMS is the most effective marketing channel available today, with a read rate of 97% within 15 minutes of delivery.
Fast and Reliable
U-Bulk SMS software allows you to reach thousands of people within seconds, wherever they are.
Replies to your SMS messages are routed to your SMS in-box, cell phone or e-mail allowing you to respond timeously to customer requests and confirmations.
Informing your customers of promotions and company news via SMS is a great way to engage with your customers and build customer loyalty.
Save up to 80%
If you use SMS to communicate with your staff and customers instead of calling them on their cell phones, you can save thousands every month!
U-Bulk SMS gives you the ability to reach thousands of people within seconds
ONLINE U-BULK SMS
With www.sms.ubits.co.za you can now manage, schedule and send your bulk SMS campaigns from anywhere on any device, any time.
- Send Bulk SMS on the go – now you can send bulk SMS from any mobile device, whether using your cell phone, tablet, MAC or PC.
- No need to download or install apps or software – simply go to sms.ubits.co.za in your browser to login to your dashboard.
- Connect to sms.ubits.co.za using your cellular data network – no need for a fast internet connection.
- Sisms.ubits.co.zangle source number for conversation mode.
- Import contact database from our portal.
- Send up to 918 characters in 1 message.
- Receive replies to SMS messages sent via sms.ubits.co.za at no cost.
- Import contacts from text or CSV files.
- Save your contacts online eliminating the risk of losing your information.
Developers have full access to the U-BULK SMS API – tools which allow you to easily integrate 2-way SMS messaging into your existing database applications, custom software and web sites.
- 1 SMS credit = 1 SMS message *
- There are no hidden costs.
- There is no contract to sign.
- There are no monthly subscription fees.
- There is no charge for replies **
- Credits do not expire.
- No charge to retrieve message logs.
To top up your credit balance simply login to the Client Zone smspay.ubits.co.za and click on “Buy Credits”.
* 1 SMS credit = 1 SMS message to SA Networks. The length of a standard SMS is 160 characters. U-BULK SMS supports long messages up to 918 characters long, which is equivalent to six concatenated standard SMS’s. Each message part is billed the cost of one message.
** There is no charge for replies, but if you opt to have your replies forwarded to your cell number then standard outgoing costs will apply.
1 to 249
250 to 499
500 to 999
1,000 to 2,499
2,500 to 4,999
5,000 to 9,999
10,000 to 24,999
25,000 to 49,999
The cost per SMS credit depends on the quantity of SMS credits you purchase. The table lists all the price breaks based on quantity.
* The pricing stated is in South African Rand excluding 15% VAT. To calculate the exact cost of the number of credits you want to buy, just login to the client zone here then click on “Buy Credits” and enter the quantity you wish to purchase.
There are a number of easy ways to pay for SMS credits – by Credit Card, Debit Card, Instant EFT, normal EFT or direct bank deposit.
Go to your porttal select top up account
Credit/Debit Card & Instant EFT: This is by far the easiest and quickest way to top up your credits and can be done any time. This process is completely secure and automated, which means you receive your credits within seconds of a successful transaction.
Direct Deposit or Electronic Funds Transfer: When you login to the U-Bulk SMS client zone and go to “Buy Credits”, on step three you will be able to print a proforma tax invoice which will have all our banking details. You can then deposit directly into one of our bank accounts or do an EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer).
Name: Ubits Technology
Reference: Your User ID on U-BULK SMS Portal
Get In touch With Us
If you have any questions about how our pricing works please don’t hesitate to give us a call on +27 11 760 1801 Or simply send us your query.